As a leader, when I am most passionate is when I am able to encourage and motivate others by simply caring about them, and helping them be the best at what they are doing.
My passion has always been to help others complete the task to their greatest ability and with that help them grow into being a better person.
Be warned. Working with someone as passionate as myself can be .... Read more.
Much of what I learned about being a leader I learned as an athlete and then refined those skills as a firefighter and later as a soldier in Army. Chief among these is gather the right people beside you, then trust what they have to say, then act on that information.
As a great leader, I try to always gather all the right information and then make a decision and avoid being bogged down by paralysis of analysis. I believe a great leader provides clarity and direction which builds on a teams strengths and a.... Read more
Integrity has everything to do with management. I believe managers who fail to provide proper leadership and to institute systems that facilitate ethical conduct share the responsibility.To me, Integrity is as much an organizational issue as a personal one. Read more
A manager is responsible for ensuring that all of his employees are able to effectively work and communicate with one another and with management. This includes establishing specific communication channels, managing expected use of communication in a way that's conducive to smooth business operations. Read more.
In order to achieve greatness, Managers must create and maintain a culture of optimism. There will be many ups and downs, but the prevalence of positivity will keep the company going. But be warned: This requires fearlessness. You have to truly believe in making the impossible possible. Read more
Self-starter who can work without supervision
and take your company from good to great,
then I am the right person”
- I managed a company for 10 years and stayed in the top 10% of the nation in gross sales and top 5% in the nation in ROI.
- Grew a company over 300% in 18 months by great customer service and delivering a focused targeted product.
- I refined marketing strategies through quantitative research which resulted in an increased sales growth by an average of 9.6% each year over 9 years.
- Lowest COG in the industry 9 out of 10 years.
- I was awarded for the lowest employee turnover rate in the west coast region.
- Designed new training procedures that resulted in an award for the lowest training cost in the chain.
I have a verifiable track record of successful completion of projects, through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive rapport while maintaining costs. I am versed in contract negotiations, project estimating, and material purchasing.
Like what you see so far, give me a call or just click the button and it will take you to the contact page where you can leave me a message.