Am I the right person for your position/company?
Truly only you can answer to that, as you read through this website I have supplied as much information as possible. I can tell you what Type of company I am looking for:
- A company that is moving forward, and not afraid to try something new.
- I try ALWAYS to do the right thing, so compromise on ethical issues is non-negotiable.
- A management team that enjoys life and enjoys working together.
- A company with opportunities to advance.
- I love to travel while southern Oregon is my home.
- I would love to work that makes the world a better place.
Can I do your job?
The simple answer is yes...
- I have held many positions from Janitor, Firefighter, Army Scout, Manager, Buyer, and all have been done to the best of my abilities, which has led to many promotions and/or a higher ROI in the businesses that I have run.
- Because of my personal work ethics, I have always strived to excel at everything I have done whether it was work or personal.
- Through my formal and informal education, I have continued to expand my knowledge base focusing on business management, marketing, and project management.
Will I fit into your existing team?
This is probably one of the most important questions, and only after meeting you and your team can this be answered. What I can say is out of all the jobs I have had I have always enjoyed what I was doing and who I was doing it with. I have had projects with tight deadlines and worked within teams to accomplish these goals and still came out friends in the end.
Why should you consider choosing me over other applicants?
My ability to build teams and focus team members to accomplish company goals within deadlines and I have a continuing track record that proves it.
What are my strengths?
Here are just a few:
- Great communicator.
- Ability to delegate tasks.
- Thriving under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The love of knowledge and the mutual sharing thereof.
What are my Goals?
My goals vary greatly depending on what area of my life you are talking about. As far as employment is concerned, I would love to work with a company whose vision is to expand their market share by treating their customers as friends and neighbors.
Why am I not starting another business after 12 years?
While I enjoyed the journey of being an entrepreneur, I am looking for a new challenge. With the plethora of good companies in the Rogue Valley wanting to become great, most are just waiting for that one piece to bring it all together; I believe I can be that piece within your framework.
Am I authorized to work in the United States?
Yes, I was born in Reno, NV.
Can I physically and mentally do this Job?
Yes. I have kept myself in good physical and mental health.
What days am I available for work?
I am available to work on any day of the week, and I realize that travel will often extend my work schedule.
Am I comfortable working outside my area of expertise? Can I accept instruction from others?
I love to learn, so providing me an area that I am not proficient in is an exciting opportunity. I accept instruction very well and am not so arrogant to think that I cannot accept instruction from others. I was taught at a very early age that I can learn something from everybody.