- Product launch
- Cash flow
- Conflict resolution
- Complex problem solving
- Problem identification
- Inventory management
Dale "Gene" Copley Jr.
Manager with experience in operations, product distribution, P&L with cashflow oversite and marketing with both established and startup companies. I am a decisive leader that focuses on team building with a proven track record of maximizing sales while leading efforts to improve operations to reduce cost and improve efficiency in a demanding environment
- Recognized for ability to identify, design and deploy innovative technologies that result in improved systems, increased production and decreased expenses.
- Exemplary track record of success in the recruitment and mentoring of team members that consistently produce within a high-stress environment.
- Adept in the management of projects that come in within tight deadlines and budget constraints.
Experience (click here to see full job listing)
Marketing Manager - - OnRamp/Reveil
I managed a team that was in charge of 16 accounts focusing on online marketing.
- Plan and execute a digital marketing, including marketing database and email.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience.
Inside Sales - - Life Line Computers
I worked with customers setting up appointments to better define their wants and needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth process.
Website design and Marketing - - Pacific Tool and Gauge
Regular maintenance and upgrade of their current website. Lead a team of five people to redesign their website and marketing.
Business Partnership - - Face 2 Face Technologies
Opened a business so the people on Hospice can easily visually communicate with their loved ones.
Business Owner - - Dutch Brothers franchise
We bought the rights to Dutch Brothers in the Reno and Sparks Nevada area.
Business Partnership - - Harvey's Truck & RV Repair
Opened Truck Repair with Javier Lopez at 5742 Crater Lake Ave. Central Point, Oregon.
Business Owner / Operator - - Rapid Refill
Opened Rapid Refill, an ink and toner company, at 218 East Main St. in Medford, Oregon.
Business Owner / Operator - - Quizno's Deli
Opened my first Quizno's at 1380 Biddle Rd. in Medford, Oregon 1997.
Opened my second Quizno's at 55 Stewart Ave. in Medford, Oregon 1999.
Opened my third Quizno's at 1632 Williams Hwy. in Grants Pass, Oregon 2000.
Crew Chief 67T / Cavalry Scout 19D - - U.S. Army 101st 2/17th Cav
Provided and supervised periodic and scheduled maintenance of aircraft.
Firefighter - - Jackson County Fire Station #5
Fought forest and structure fires as well as maintaining equipment.
Glendale University - Business Administration
University of Phoenix - Business Administration
Goldenwest - Administration of Justice
Ready to find out more?
Like what you see so far, give me a call or just click the button and it will take you to the contact page where you can leave me a message.